Our huge congratulations go to Sean Simmonds who last night received an award from the GASP Motor ...
On Wednesday 12th October, Therfield School had an exciting visit from Alexander Finch. He had rec...
The A-Level Art and Photography Exhibition will be open to students, parents and all staff on W...
“Therfield School are thrilled at the response we have had about our performance of Guys and Do...
Therfield’s Vision and Aims are at the centre of all that we do. We aim to achieve:
The Best for All -
Excellence, Leadership, Opportunity
At Therfield we aim for our young people to:
Strive for Excellence
• Gain the best qualifications they have the potential to achieve
• Develop enquiring and independent minds that will equip them for lifelong learning
• Develop the self–worth, self-discipline and respect for others that will make a positive impact on their community and their lives
• Develop the skills that will enable them to support one another to achieve extraordinary things
• Know the difference between right and wrong, to take responsibility for their actions and to stand up for what they believe in
• Learn from experience to develop the adaptive skills and flexibility of mind to play a successful part in a changing global environment
• Celebrate achievement in its many forms
• Embrace learning and life as an adventure, and have the confidence to take advantage of the opportunities available to them now and in the future